Want To Write A Guest Post For Us?
We welcome guest posts. If you want to write for GuitarTrance.com, we’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on Guitar Trance
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Your article must be well-written and relevant to guitar topics.
- It must be 100% original and not flipped from elsewhere.
- Lots of photos & lots of examples.
- Must not contain any affiliate or selling link.
- Read a few of our articles to understand our writing style.
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Guitar Techniques
- Guitar Care
- Guitar Maintenance
- Guitar Problems
There are three types of posts that work well…
1. How To Post
2. Simple Question Post
- Must follow this GUIDELINE 2
- In this article type you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific guitar topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results. This article is a great example: What Is A Guitar Lick (And Other Things You Should Learn About It)
3. Based List Post
- Must follow this GUIDELINE 3
- In this article type you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for guitar player to help improve their Guitar skills or solve a common problem guitar player face. Each item in the list will include a brief description. This article is a great example: 7 Intermediate Guitar Songs That Will Test Your Skills
How to submit...
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for Guitar Trance ’s audience, send us an email with 2-3 your topic ideas to: Monica@GuitarTrance.com. Please include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line.